Medical chronologies are a detailed synopsis of Plaintiff care presented in sequential order, providing a timeline of pertinent events. They are particularly useful in complex cases when multiple health care professionals have provided care. Dates of service and Bates numbers are referenced within the chronology for for easy location of information within the medical records.
R&G’s Nurse Analysts are highly experienced in all aspects of medicine, and significant care is taken to match nurses with specialty experience relevant to the type of case presented.
Medical chronologies may include:
- Analytical commentary or no commentary
- Definitions of terms
- Relevant research
- Information presented in summary, verbatim or pertinent verbatim format
- Bates reference for easy location of data within the Plaintiff medical record
- Cost sharing with opposing counsel if mutually agreed upon
- Customizable to meet attorney client needs
What our Clients are Saying:
“We are thoroughly impressed with the analysis, discussion and recommendations. Excellent work!”
Potts & Associates