R&G provides referrals of experts who are well known to our firm and have both deposition and trial experience. Two of our top nursing experts are featured below. If interested please contact R&G for more information.
R&G’s Expert ICU nurse has more than 21 years of nursing experience and maintains a Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN) certification. The Expert reviews both Plaintiff and Defense cases.
- Deposition and trial experience
- Masters prepared
- Actively practicing in the ICU in a large medical center setting
- Care of open heart, neurosurgical, ventilator and trauma patients
- Adjunct faculty teaching legal writing and legal nurse consulting principles of practice
Obstetrics and Gynecology
R&G’s Expert OB/GYN nurse has more than 30 years experience to include neonatal nursery, and obstetrics/gynecology/labor and delivery. The Expert has both deposition and trial experience and reviews both Plaintiff and Defense cases.
- Certified instructor for the Association of Women’s Health, Obstetrics and Neonatal Nurses fetal monitoring program (2008 – 2013)
- Actively practicing labor and delivery with experience as both staff and charge nurse
- National speaker regarding labor/delivery and infant care legal issues
- Presenter of topics related to fetal monitoring issues for annual competency verification of facility staff
What our Clients are Saying:
“R&G Medical Legal Solutions met our deadlines with quality work products and handled a large volume of toxic tort cases (over 450) very efficiently. Outstanding, reliable firm!”
Kirkland and Ellis