For more than two decades, R&G has provided expert experience in the medical legal field working with law firms, insurance carriers and pharmaceutical companies. The goal of eduction and training is to decrease the number of errors and omissions that lead to litigation. Experienced nurses know that education is the best solution to prevent litigation. Presentations can be customized. Contact hours are provided. Call for group rates.
Presentations May Include:
Documentation Of Medication Administration And Intravenous Therapy To Decrease The Risk Of Litigation
- Explain how to meet professional standards when documenting medication administration and Intravenous therapy.
- Recognize common breaches related to the documentation of medication administration and intravenous therapy.
- Learner will be able to identify the 8 rights of medication administration.
Documentation Of Communication Between Healthcare Team To Decrease The Risk Of Litigation.
- Describe interrelated dynamics that impact communication in the healthcare setting.
- Explain the rules of the state board of nursing as related to communication.
- Verbalize the role of the registered nurse in documenting healthcare provider interactions using two reality based healthcare.
Professional Boundaries: The Duty Of The Nurse
- Describe the importance of setting and maintaining professional boundaries.
- Differentiate between the types of professional boundaries.
- Explain the rules of the state board of nursing as related to professional boundaries.
- Verbalize examples of violations of professional boundaries.
Fall Assessment, Interview, Prevention And Documentation
- Recognize who is at risk for falls.
- Identify factors for fall-related injuries.
- Verbalize fall prevention interventions.
- Identify essential elements of fall-related documentation.
What our Clients are Saying:
“The summaries and chronologies of R&G Medical Consultants, Inc., with and without analysis are excellent. The quality and interpretation of records and research is above reproach.”
Fulbright & Jaworski