R&G is a respected leader in the medical legal consulting field. The medical legal consulting services provided by R&G are performed by US-based nurses who possess both clinical nursing experience and specialized legal training. This combination of experience and training makes these nurses especially efficient at medical record analysis and the identification of information that is relevant in a specific case. By partnering with R&G to perform this medical record review and analysis, clients can:
- Access medical knowledge across many specialties through a diverse network of nurses
- Improve practice flexibility by expanding the ability to adapt to fluctuating caseloads
- Save operating costs through transformation of outsourced expenses into billable services
Effective, seamless partnerships are made possible by:
- Project Managers —individually selected and assigned Nurse Analyst Project Managers ensure that each client’s needs are thoroughly understood and expertly delivered upon. Nurse Analyst Project Managers are certified with the Legal Nurse Consultant Certification (LNCC). Project Managers are readily available and can assist with the selection of services from a cafeteria-style menu, provide an easily accessible point-of-contact when questions arise, and drive and monitor case deadlines.
- Legal Case Management System (LCMS) — R&G’s proprietary database supports workflow and enables collaboration. LCMS provides a secure repository for collected data, enables monitoring of progress during data collection, and provides anytime, anywhere access to finished work products.
Learn more about the selection of medical legal consulting products, including:
What our Clients are Saying:
“Being in the litigation field it is not unusual for us to wait 45, even 60 days to get records from providers, R&G consistently produces documents we need in 2-3 weeks, we now look to them for all our record retrieval needs.”